how to remove windows 7 not genuine message. How remove the message windows is not genuine in windows 7 and 8
Quick step walk-through:
1. Ok the 1st you have to open `My Computer` 2nd go open `local disk`.
2. In local disk open the folder `WINDOWS` then in that folder open the
3. In that folder look for the following executable file ` wgatray.exe`.
The fastest way to find it is just press the letter `w` on your keyboard
and you'll be taken to the 1st file beginning with `w`, and the same with
finding other files and folders etc...
4. Now delete that `wgatray.exe` file.
5. Now click the `start` button then click on `run`...
6. In the space type `regedit`.
If you already use or know how to get to what you want in registry editor
just go straight to this:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENT VERSION\WIN
7. Click on the `+` near the `winlogon` key. Then delete the `notify` key.
If you don't know how to get to the past targets watch carefully...
!! 8. Now restart your computer and congratulations if this worked!!!!!
Hope this helped
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to show me your appreciation...
Comment and rate so I can know if what I produced was good enough.
FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T DELETE WGATRAY FILE:
"This helped me.. to those who CAN'T DELETE the WGATRAY.. here's how to
delete it.. Do it in reverse, what I mean is.. you will delete the WGATRAY
after you do the process in "RUN" after you delete the NOTIFY restart your
system.. then go to the WGATRAY, rename it.. yes you should rename it, that
time now you can be able to delete it.
Tags: how to remove windows 7 not genuine message, Microsoft Windows (Operating System), Windows XP (Operating System), Windows 7 (Operating System), Windows Vista (Operating System), Windows 95 (Operating System), Windows 8 (Operating System), Windows 8 Editions (Software), windows 9, windows 8.1