How to change the home page in Mozilla Firefox. • Home Page is website loading whenever you open Mozilla Firefox and it can be changed to any URL you require the most.
• Open menu by clicking orange button and go to Options : Options and in General tab, view the first option 'Firefox Starts:'. Click on drop down menu for expansion.
• You can choose one of the three options: Show my home page, Show a Blank Page or Show my windows and tabs from last time.
• You can give a URL for homepage you want to select.
• Keeping a blank screen would open a blank browser screen.
• Opening windows and tabs from last time will restore your last session.
• You can directly reach home page by clicking on Home icon on right side of address bar.
Tags: How to change the home page in Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firefox tutorials, Firefox tutorial, morzilla tutorials, Relit Services, Relit, Website design Melbourne, Website Development melbourne