How to change crosshair in GTA San Andreas. ------------------------
This is my tutorial in which I show you how to change GTA San Andreas crosshair.
Sorry for my bad english, I'm Croatian.
Sorry if my tutorial was too fast, because I tried to make it short because Upload Speed in my country is terrible.
TXD WORKSHOP LINK: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=8320
If you don't understand my explanation in video, then try to do it by these steps:
1. Download TXD Workshop (LINK ABOVE)
2. Extract the .rar file, then open txdworkshop.exe in that folder you extracted.
3. Now find the crosshairs (LINK ABOVE)
4. Download a crosshair by clicking on it.
5. In TXD Workshop, click Open TXD.
6. Find hud.txd (Usually C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Models)
7. Select your old crosshair (4th in order)
8. Click Import
9. Find your new crosshair and click open.
10. And click Save TXD to save the changes.
Hope I helped, subscribe!!
Music: Danosongs - Flying while weeping
Tags: How to change crosshair in GTA San Andreas, How-to (Conference Subject), Gta, Andreas, Grand Theft Auto (series), Series (stratigraphy), crosshair, gta garage, img tool, txd workshop, how to, mod, import, save, load, img, harlem, shake, gangnam, style