How to fix the Blackberry Curve 9300's trackpad! (Might not work for you!). Set of instructions:
1) Pull out back of Black berry and remove sim card and battery pack.
2) Place battery pack back in and after phone restarts, confirm trackpad works.
3) Remove battery pack and put the sim card back in, and put the battery pack back in again.
4) Place back cover back on and confirm trackpad works.
5) If trackpad works, then this method has worked for you. If it doesn't, then try to find another method.
How to fix the trackpad on the Blackberry Curve 9300's trackpad!
Leave a comment saying if this worked for you!
Like my Facebook page!: https://www.facebook.com/vrajnz
Follow me on Twitter!: https://twitter.com/vrajnz
Tags: How to fix the Blackberry Curve 9300's trackpad! (Might not work for you!), How-to (Conference Subject), Blackberry Curve 9300, BlackBerry (Mobile Phone)