02-Install Flutter on Linux(Ubuntu) and create a new app. In this video, we will learn how to install Flutter on Linux, in this case I use Ubuntu. The installation process is something like installing on MacOS. We have some main steps as follows:
- Clone “beta” branch of Flutter from github, add Flutter’s path of execution file to existing $PATH. Then run “flutter doctor” con CLI to verify Flutter installations. The command will show detail success / failed statuses of your installations: Require installing plugins in Flutter’s IDE like Visual Studio Code, Android Studio(3.0 or above), IntelliJ IDEA, connected actual devices or simulators / emulators .
- Install Android Studio and Android SDK, latest JDK, JRE,...Open Android Studio and accept all Android licenses.
- Create a new Flutter app in Command Line Interface(CLI), developers can open android or ios directories separately, but ios can only be opened using Xcode in MacOS, not run in Linux(Ubuntu) .
- Plug your real devices to your computer or start your android Emulators. Open Android Studio, run, build,debug... your application. Whenever the .dart files are saved, your App is automatically updated, or “hot reloading”.
- If you are using actual devices, please ensure that it must be enabled the USB debugging.
Support : https://www.paypal.me/sunlight4d
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE INTERESTING VIDEOS:
Tags: 02-Install Flutter on Linux(Ubuntu) and create a new app, flutter, install flutter linux, flutter tutorial, flutter framework, install flutter ubuntu, install flutter in ubuntu, flutter for beginners, install flutter on ubuntu, install flutter android studio, flutter ubuntu, flutter tutorial 2018, ubuntu flutter, flutter in ubuntu, flutter on android studio, flutter android studio, create new app flutter, create new flutter app, flutter command line interface, install flutter on linux, install flutter in linux, flutter linux, dart