How To Warp Audio Clips in Ableton Live 9.2 in less than 2 minutes. A very quick and easy way to warp your Audio clips in live.
1. Import Audio clip
2. Key Map your Tap tempo to decimal point . on numeric pad - If using the push use tap tempo
3. Make sure start position or playback head is at the start of your first beat, count or kick.
4. Launch your clip & Tap to the tempo in quarter counts - 1, 2, 3, 4 - 1, 2, 3, 4 etc
5. Adjust the global tempo to the nearest whole number i.e - 120.78 to 120 bpm
6. Activate metronome & check if your clip and click are in time. Might take some little adjustments.
7. Once in time activate warp.
8. Make sure warp marker is at start/play position.
9. Set 1.1.1 here at warp marker
10. delete all transiet/sudo markers
cmd+shft+delete for Mac
ctrl+shft+delete for Pc
11. Adjust waveforms towards the end of the clip. *This works as an accordion, adjusting the end slips the rest of the track in. *Be careful, might take further listening to achieve exact placements**
12. Change Algorithm from Beats to Complex Pro. **User preference, experiment to see the effects of other modes**
13. Save you clip in your user library and on to the next.
Thank you for watching
Daniel Johns - Aerial Love - Blacksands Remix
CLAIM82 Ft EPIC B - 4 THA HATTERZ
Tags: How To Warp Audio Clips in Ableton Live 9.2 in less than 2 minutes, Warp Clip Ableton Live 9 2 minutes, Ableton Live (Software), How To warp audio, UAD, APOLLO TWIN, Ableton Certified Trainer