OpenJDK 11 Zip Installation on CentOS 7.5 and Set JAVA_HOME Environment Variable | Java 11. In this video we are going to demonstarate how to install OpenJDK 11 from tar.gz file on CentOS 7.5.
Installation method is offline and We will be showing three methods to run Java in CentOS Linux in this video, they are
1. Directly set JAVA_HOME in terminal and run Java.
2. Set JAVA_HOME in the .profile of the particular user and run Java.
3. Set JAVA_HOME as global variable in /etc/profile.d and run Java in multiple user accounts.
OpenJDK 11 has new Features and Enhancements includes,
1. Nest-Based Access Control
2. Dynamic Class-File Constants
3. Improve Aarch64 Intrinsics
4. Epsilon: A No-Op Garbage Collector
5. Remove the Java EE and CORBA Modules
6. HTTP Client (Standard)
7. Local-Variable Syntax for Lambda Parameters
8. Key Agreement with Curve25519 and Curve448
9. Unicode 10
11.ChaCha20 and Poly1305 Cryptographic Algorithms
12.Launch Single-File Source-Code Programs
13.Low-Overhead Heap Profiling
14.Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.3
15.ZGC: A Scalable Low-Latency Garbage Collector(Experimental)
17.Deprecate the Pack200 Tools and API
Tags: OpenJDK 11 Zip Installation on CentOS 7.5 and Set JAVA_HOME Environment Variable | Java 11, how to install openjdk 11 on centos 7 from zip file, how to install openjdk 11 on centos linux, openjdk 11 installation and configuration, java 11 installation, install java 11, install and configure openjdk 11 from zip file, java se 11, java 11 long term support, java se 11 (18.9), how to set java_home environment variable, java 11 tutorials, java 11 videos, java 11 installation video, java video tutorial, java 11 for linux, install java jdk 11, openjdk 11 offline installation