How to change Windows IP Address from DHCP to STATIC IP. 1. Select Network icon at the lower right corner of your windows host and right click.
2. Select "Open Network and Sharing".
3. Select "change adapter settings" on the left side plane.
4. Select the Local Area Connection or Ethernet, right click properties.
5. Choose TCP/IP v4 and then properties.
6. There change the IP address or choose "Use the following IP address" for Static IP.
7. If you want to change from Static IP to DHCP IP then choose "Obtain an IP address automatically".
8. Press OK after giving the IP Address.
Tags: How to change Windows IP Address from DHCP to STATIC IP, windows, ip address, ip v4, static ip, dhcp ip, windows 2012, change ip