How to edit your profile on Facebook. • Log in you Facebook account.
• Go to Edit My Profile tab below your profile display picture.
• There are different tabs for editing information.
• Basic information tab consists of current city, hometown, sex, birthday, interest, languages and about me section.
• Profile Picture section contains profile pictures you've saved till date. Present profile picture will be your DP. You can browse picture from your PC or take it immediately through camera of your laptop or attached to PC.
• Friends and family section contains information about relationship status and your family members. You can also get listing of featured friends.
• Education and work gives information about employer, college/university and high school education. Most of companies or colleges will show up and you can select them to get better social scope.
• Philosophy section contains your religious and philosophical description of ideas.
• Arts and Entertainment section contains your liking for music, books, movies, television or games.
• Sports section will have your favorites in sports.
• Activities and Interests will mention your interests in different activities and curricular tasks.
• Finally, contact information will have IM details, mobile number, website, house address.
• Click on Save changes every time you revamp a section.
• Click View My Profile button to know how your profile looks.
Tags: How to edit your profile on Facebook, Facebook, Tutorials, flash, tutorials, presentations, demonstrations, demos, kvchosting