How to Adjust Browser Appearance in Mozilla Firefox. How to Adjust Browser Appearance in Mozilla Firefox?
1. Launch the Firefox Browser.
2. Select View Menu at the top of the Screen.
3. A Drop-down Menu Will Display Many Categories in which you can tweak your Browser's Appearance.
4. Click on Toolbars to decide which of the toolbars you want revealed within the browser window.
5. There is also the Customize option, which opens a small window that allows you to drag and drop items were you like.
6. Click Done to Save the Changes.
7. Now Go to "tools" tab and click on "Options".
8. Go to Content Tab.
9. Here you can Change the Font, Size and Colors.
10. Click "ok" to apply the changes.
11. Now go to Tools Tab and Click On Add-ons
12. Click on Get Add-ons Tab.
13. Scroll Down and Select Themes.
14. Select the theme of Your choice and Click add to Firefox.
15. This is How You Can Change the Browser Appearance of Firefox Browser.
Thank you for watching.
Learn How to Make Money Online, Join Us @ http://www.jobs4mind.com
This video is only for instructional or educational purpose.
Jobs4minds warrants that the content in this video is provided on an "as is" basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated:
Join Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Video Credits ( Free Screen Recorder Software):
Tags: How to Adjust Browser Appearance in Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla, Firefox (Software), yt:cc=off, How to Adjust Browser Appearance in Mozilla Firefox, Adjust Browser Appearance in Mozilla Firefox, How to Adjust Browser Appearance in Firefox, Adjust Browser Appearance in Firefox