Solution : Python not running in Powershell. Python not running in Powershell Then here's the Solution for it.
Python might not be running in Powershell because you don't have declared a environment variable for it .. and here's the solution .
1. Open My Computer Properties
2. Open Advance System Settings in Properties
3. Open Environment Variable
4. Search for Variable named Path and double click on it
5. Locate Your Python installation folder and copy it's path
add ;C:\"Pythonfolderlocation" at the end of value and click ok , ok ,ok
6. Close Powershell and Open a new one
7. Done !!
Thanks for watching and please subscribe.
Tags: Solution : Python not running in Powershell, Powershell, Python, Solution, Tutorial, Python (Programming Language), Software (Industry), Help, Programming Language (Software Genre)