How to recover Microsoft account password.like Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive, and Xbox Live.. If you forgot the password you use to sign in to services like Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive, and Xbox Live you might need to reset it.
First, check to make sure that Caps Lock isn't on, because passwords are case-sensitive. If you're sure you're using the right password but still can't sign in, your account might be compromised.
To reset your password:
1. Go to the Reset your password link
2. Choose the reason you need your password reset, then click Next.
3. Enter the Microsoft account email address you're trying to recover.
4. Enter the characters you see on the screen, then click Next.
5. If you have security info on your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter the code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password
**Get more help signing in to your Microsoft account
Tags: How to recover Microsoft account password.like Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive, and Xbox Live., Microsoft account password reset, outlook.c, skype, Xbox Live