Honda CR-V Instrument Cluster Lights Replacement (HD). How to replace Honda CRV instrument cluster lights dashboard panel 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 02 03 04 05 06 gauge lights.
The bases say Toshiba V2, but you should keep them.
The bulbs are minibulbs, size 74. They're about $5 for 2 bulbs at auto parts stores, or some cheap ones are $1-$5 for 10 of them on eBay. Search "White 74 bulb" or if you're crazy, choose a different color. ;)
Once you have the instrument panel out:
1. Twist base counterclockwise lightly with pliers, pull out
2. Look for burnt bulbs (or replace 10 out of the 11)
3. Grab and wiggle out the old bulbs
4. Push the new bulbs as far into the base as they'll go
5. Insert and twist the base clockwise.
6. Test to make sure it works
7. Pull base out...flip it over...twist it back in (if "Toshiba V-2" printed on the base is right-side up and the light doesn't work, make sure it's upside-down the second time you try)
8. Let there be light!
Tags: Honda CR-V Instrument Cluster Lights Replacement (HD), honda crv instrument cluster, honda crv dashboard lights, honda crv instrument cluster lights, 2003 honda crv, 2002 honda crv, 2004 honda crv, 2005 honda crv, 2006 honda crv, 2003 honda crv instrument cluster, 2004 honda crv instrument cluster, wannabe mechanic