How to Disable Automatic Updates in Windows 7. How to Disable Automatic Updates in Windows 7?
1. Click on the Start button and Type "Windows Update" in the open field.
2. Click Windows Update.
3. Click "Change settings" in the window that opens.
4. Click on the Drop down arrow and select "Never check for Updates".
5. Click ok to save the changes.
6. You may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
7. This is How You can Disable Automatic Updates in Windows 7.
Thank you for watching.
Learn How to Make Money Online, Join Us @ http://www.jobs4mind.com
This video is only for instructional or educational purpose.
Jobs4minds warrants that the content in this video is provided on an "as is" basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated:
Join Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Video Credits (Free Screen Recorder Software):
Image courtesy of [stockimages] at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Watch Previous Videos
How to Check BIOS Version in Windows 7
How to Add Gadgets to Your Desktop
Tags: How to Disable Automatic Updates in Windows 7, How to Disable Automatic Updates in Windows 7, Disable Automatic Updates in Windows 7, Disable Automatic Updates on Windows 7, How to Disable Automatic Updates on Windows 7, Windows 7 (Operating System), Windows Update (Software), yt:cc=on, How-to (Media Genre), Tutorial, How-to (Website Category)