[HowTo] Change Logon Screen Automatically on Windows 7. Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/n3haad
Here is an excellent tool for Windows 7 users. As you all know Windows 7 allows you to change login screen easily without need of any external software, here is a small utility which allows you to choose images and displays them randomly at each login.
* The program now resizes images that are too large automatically.
* Added "Current Screen" and the ability to lock the workstation to check the screen.
* Added "Change" to change the screen on an interval of the users choosing.
* Integrated the remove files and settings into the main program.
* Ability to check for updates.
So now if the image doesn't meet the requirements, the program will automatically resize them:
The new version also allows you to set the time interval of changing login screen background. Now you can set it to only one time, every logon, every day or every hour.
You can download the new version at following link:
Tags: [HowTo] Change Logon Screen Automatically on Windows 7, [HowTo], Change, Logon, Screen, Automatically, on, Windows, vista, xp, windows7, reactivate, utility, watchdog, process, how, to