How to reset Restrictions Passcode iPhone - 2016. Wrote up a big article with all the steps and code you need here to reset Restrictions passcode on iPhone. http://bit.ly/forgotRestrictionsPasscode
All you need is a free download. No jailbreak needed.
1. Backup iPhone (don't encrypt backup)
2. Download and open iBackupBot - http://www.icopybot.com/itunes-backup-manager.htm
3. Navigate to System Files - HomeDomain - Library
3. Find and open the file com.apple.springboard.plist
4. Find the string 'countryCode'
5. Copy and paste in a the string
For some reason I can't include brackets in the YouTube description. The code has to have those, so code is in the article I wrote up here - http://bit.ly/forgotRestrictionsPasscode
6. Save the plist
7. Restore your phone from the backup you just edited.
8. Navigate to Restrictions, enter the pin and just like magic, you are in.
I got this technique from this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyENHRniaE8 - but felt it wasn't super clear on the steps, and I am on a Mac, so I decided to make this video to help others out.
Tags: How to reset Restrictions Passcode iPhone - 2016, Restrictions passcode reset iphone, iphone tutorial, how to reset restrictions passcode, no jailbreak, free download, how to, mac, ibackupbot