How To Create a Local User Account in Windows 10 | HP Computers | HP. Learn how to create a new local user account in Windows 10.
For other helpful videos go to http://hp.com/supportvideos or http://youtube.com/hpcomputingsupport.
More support options for your computing device are available at http://hp.com/support.
Continue the Conversation:
Steps for creating a new local user account in Windows 10:
- Sign in to an administrator account.
- Click Start, then click Settings.
- Click Accounts, then Family & other people.
- Click Add someone else to this PC.
- Click I don't have this person's sign-in information, then This person does not have a Microsoft accounts.
- Enter the new account name.
- Enter and confirm and password.
- Add desired security questions.
- Click Next.
- Select the new user, then change account type.
- Sign out of the administrator account.
- Sign in to the new account.
#HP #HPSupport #HPComputers
SHOP NOW: http://store.hp.com/us/en/
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE: http://www.hp.com
Like HP on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/HP
Follow HP on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/HP
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/hp
Follow HP on LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hp
This video was produced by HP.
How To Create a Local User Account in Windows 10 | HP Computers | HP
Tags: How To Create a Local User Account in Windows 10 | HP Computers | HP, yt:cc=on, set up user account, create account, new account, create, local user account, new, Microsoft, Windows 10, win 10, HP, Hewlett Packard, Compaq, tutorial, howto, how to, electronics, computer, PC, diy, support, help, learn, set up user account in Windows, Hewlett-Packard, Laptop, Desktop, Tablet, Printer, Ink, Toner, Display, Business Solutions, Gaming, All-In-One, Graphics Solutions