How To Factory Reset iPad If You Forgot Password | How To Reset Disabled iPad. Welcome to iSolution...
This Video is about How To Factory Reset iPad If You Forgot Password or How To Reset Disabled iPad.
If your iPad is disabled or freeze you can't use it also you forgot your password then this video will help you solve your problem. It will erase your iPhone's all data but don't worry you can backup them from the iCloud account and your iPad will be like before but it will work much smoother and better.
Erase your device with iTunes:
1. Connect your device to the computer you synced with.
2. Open iTunes. ...
3. Wait for iTunes to sync your device and make a backup. ...
4. Once the sync and backup have finished, click Restore [your device].
5. When you reach the Set-Up screen while restoring your iOS device, tap Restore from iTunes backup.
6. Select your device in iTunes. Look at the date and size of each backup and pick the most relevant one.
People also ask for:
How do you reset an iPad to factory settings?
How do I factory reset my iPad without passcode?
How do you do a hard reset on an iPad?
How do I reset my iPhone password without a computer?
For more info visit this website:
How to Reset iPhone Password while Forgot Your Password
Please Subscribe, Like, Comment if this video works to you and don't forget to share to help others.
Thank you :)
Tags: How To Factory Reset iPad If You Forgot Password | How To Reset Disabled iPad, i forgot my ipad password, forgot my ipad password, how do you reset an ipad, reset ipad, ipad reset, reset apple ipad, factory reset ipad, restart ipad, lost ipad password, help reset ipad, how to wipe ipad, how to delete ipad settingshow to fix disabled ipad, how to fix forgotten password, Full Solution to Reset iPad Password, Reset iPad to Factory, Wipe an iPad to Factory Settings Without a Passcode, iPad factory reset without password, hard reset ipad, ipad recovery mode