Make Bootable USB from ANY Windows CD or Copy an Existing Bootable USB without Downloading Software. In this video i will show you how to use an existing windows program to make a bootable windows usb flashdrive if you have the windows CD.
Here are the steps if you want to follow along faster.
1. Open a cmd.exe command prompt as an an administrator. (Right click and run as administrator)
2. type in "diskpart"
3. type in "list disk"
4. type in "select disk _" where _ is the number corresponding to your usb disk
5. type in "clean"
6. type in "create partition primary"
7. type in select partition 1
8. type in "active"
9. type in "format fs=ntfs"
10. type in "assign"
11. type in exit to close the window
12. Change to the windows CD drive letter or existing windows bootable usb drive letter. "d:"
13. At the root of your drive letter, you need to change directories to the boot folder.
14. type in "bootsect.exe/nt60 f:" Where f: is the drive letter corresponding to the drive that you WANT to be putting the windows installation CD ON.
15. After everything has been done, just highlight all of the files/folders at the root of the CD or existing bootable usb, and copy them over to the new drive.
It is now a bootable windows USB!
Tags: Make Bootable USB from ANY Windows CD or Copy an Existing Bootable USB without Downloading Software, USB, how to create bootable usb, bootable windows usb, bootable windows usb from windows cd, windows cd to usb, how to make bootable usb from cd, windows cd to bootable usb, diskpart, how to use diskpart, how to copy a bootable usb, copy bootable windows usb, windows cd to usb without downloading software, make bootable windows 7 cd, make bootable windows 8 cd, make bootable windows 8.1 usb, make bootable xp usb, Windows 8 (Operating System), copy bootable usb to another usb