How To Delete Software Registry Keys From System Registry On Windows. This is a tutorial on how to clean your registry keys from your system registry. Cleaning Registry keys helps avoiding errors like 'Fake serial key', 'Invalid keys', 'invalid Product key', 'wrong serial number', kind of errors specially if u use cracked/patched softwares on your computer.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DELETE REGISTRY FILES IN REGISTRY EDITOR AND YOU HAVE MESSAGES LIKE 'ERROR WHILE DELETING KEY' FOLLOW THIS STEPS:
1. Open Registry Editor.
2. Right click on your folder you want to delete and select PERMISSIONS
3. Click on 'Advanced' Tab below (new window opens).
4. Click on 'Owner' tab
5. Click and Highlight your Username or Administrator. Click 'Apply' & 'OK' (if you don't see owner tab that means you are already in the owner's list. Skips the above steps in this case).
6. Right click again on folder you want to delete
7. click permissions
8. click advanced
9. Uncheck 'Include inheritable permissions from this object's parent
10. Click and highlight your Username from the list of names
11. click edit
12. Check 'Full control' and click OK and go back to 'owner'
13. highlight again and check 'Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissio'
14.click apply and OK
Now try to delete your folder
Please subscribe to my channel so you can watch my next videos.
Tags: How To Delete Software Registry Keys From System Registry On Windows, how to, delete, software, registry, keys, key, system registry, windows, Tutorial, product key