How to uninstall Windows 10 and downgrade to Windows 7 or 8.1 - Get Windows 7 back - Free & Easy. Learn how to remove Windows 10 & how to go back to Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. Do you want to uninstall Windows 10 & downgrade to Windows 7 or Windows 8.1? Downgrade Windows 10 to 7 or 8.1 today. See these easy steps how to go back to Windows 7/Windows 8.1 from Windows 10 and see how to remove Windows 10 upgrade in my easy video tutorial.
Just follow the same basic steps in this video to downgrade to Windows 8.1 from Windows 10. Whenever you see or hear me refer to Windows 7 in this video just think Windows 8.1. It's that easy, same basic steps and you will get Windows 8.1 back on your Laptop computer, Windows Surface or Desktop computer.
Microsoft makes it easy for you to delete Windows 10 and I show you how to delete/remove Windows 10 in my video the easy way. https://youtu.be/EvP4MXw0SlE
My video shows you a quick step by step tutorial on how to remove Windows 10 update through Microsoft Windows 10 Recovery settings under "Go back to Windows 7" that's included in Windows for free.
You can uninstall Windows 10 once you have upgraded from Windows 7 within one month from the day you upgraded. That's right you have 30 days to change your mind and go back to Windows 7. If you decide to give Windows 10 another try later on, you can always upgrade back to Windows 10 again if you want too.
1) Back up your personal data, pictures, videos, music files...etc... to a flash drive or external hard drive.
2) Allow several hours of your time for you to accomplish
going back to Windows 7.
3) Keep your computer plugged into AC power at all times.
4) This only works if you upgraded from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. If you did a clean install it will NOT work!
5) Good idea to have the latest updates installed on Windows 10 first before you downgrade to Windows 7 or downgrade to Windows 8.1. You always want to up your chances of a smoother back out.
6) Remember you will need to re-install some of your apps and games from your original media sources.
Warning Note: In my experience backing out from an upgrade or downgrading is hardly ever a smooth experience. You can encounter unexpected Windows system errors or even system boot issues (even system halts). Some times there is a hip cup or two, so I just wanted to let you know that you could encounter some issues when downgrading that can not be foreseen because every system is configured a little differently software and hardware wise. So be aware.
Tags: How to uninstall Windows 10 and downgrade to Windows 7 or 8.1 - Get Windows 7 back - Free & Easy, how to uninstall windows 10, how to uninstall windows 7 and install windows 7, how to go back to windows 7 from windows 10, how to uninstall windows 10 to windows 7, how to uninstall windows 10 and downgrade to windows 7 or 8.1, how to uninstall windows 10 and go back to windows 7, uninstall windows 10, uninstall windows 10 back to windows 7, uninstall windows 10 upgrade, go back to windows 7 from 10, how to remove windows 10, how to remove windows 10 upgrade, windows 10 uninstall