How to Fix My Iphone Ringtone keeps Changing Back To Default Ringtone / Ringtone Missing Fix. Fix apple's default ringtone bug on iphone for iOS 10 10.1 10.2./Fix iOS 10 Notifications / Alerts Sound Issue For WhatsApp /Ipad2 ringtone keeps going back to default fix.
(Please read the description for more help )
There are a few steps to fixing the default ringtone bug it took me 4 attempts to fix it but now its working fine this was on the Iphone 7 and my iphone 6 was doing the same after the recent updates
1. In iTunes go to Store -- View Account (You'll be prompted for your password)
2. Scroll down to "Purchase History" click on "See All"
3. Click on the arrow next to the ringtone purchase (left side)
4. Click on Report a Problem - You will be taken to the problem report site for that purchase and you will be required to log in.
5. Select the tone you want to report the problem with and select "Song did not download..."
6. Fill in the description and submit.
7. Repeat for any other purchased tones
After that you can go into iTunes and click on "Store" and click on "Check for downloads"
You'll now have them in your iTunes library and you can then sync them to your iPhone..
here is now an update to address the ringtone issue- yay! Updated iPad 2 and iPhone 6
Tags: How to Fix My Iphone Ringtone keeps Changing Back To Default Ringtone / Ringtone Missing Fix, how to fix the default ringtone bug, my ringtone keeps changing back to default, Default Problem with ringtone setting in IOS 10, ringtone keep reverting to default, How to Fix Ringtone, Ringtone problem fix, Change the Default Ringtone on iPhone, how to fix ringtone in iphone, How to Fix apples default ringtone bug on iphone for iOS 10 iOS 10.0.1 iOS 10.0.2, Ringtone issue, iphone default ringtone, ringtone disappear, default ringtone, cant hear ringtone on iphone