Root HTC Vision. Here is a tutorial which will help you to root your [device] with just one click, and automatically without you having to pass any commands in the command prompt window, and flashing anything.
Download Links :
Root Kingo Software: https://goo.gl/a7u1cJ
Root Checker Pro : https://goo.gl/BQLh0K
Backup Contacts-- http://goo.gl/qEP7k9
Backup Apps- http://goo.gl/oa8O4r
Backup Whatsapp Messages-- http://goo.gl/UrH7Tw
Having watching this video you will be able to root and get a good grasp about Android Rooting i general, and what all things open up after you root your android device. Below are some of the things which you should be having and get done before you begin with the process to root your android device.
So finally below are the instructions to help you Root your android device.
1. Install Root Kingo on the Computer or PC
2. Open the Root kingo and connect your phone with the help of the USB cable.
3. Then click on the 'Root' button
4. Wait for the process to complete, do not disconnect device, and don't close root kingo till then.
5. As soon as it completes, disconnect and Reboot the [device].
Some Recommended Blog Posts:
1. Things to do after Rooting your Android Phone: http://rootmyandroid.org/things-to-do-after-rooting-android-smartphone.html/
2. Increase RAM of your phone: http://rootmyandroid.org/increase-ram-roehsoft-ram-expander.html/
3. How to use Link2SD to increase Internal Memory: http://rootmyandroid.org/how-to-use-link2sd-tutorial-guide.html/
4. Best Custom ROMs for your Android Phone: http://rootmyandroid.org/best-custom-roms-top-custom-rom-2015.html/
After that you can check the root access, whether the [device] is rooted or not with the help of the Root Checker Pro App. I hope this video tutorial helped you out, and in case you face any problem feel free to comment below, and we will be happy to help you out.
Tags: Root HTC Vision