Use Audacity to Record MP3 Audio from PC Speakers or Youtube. Disclaimer: Boring video of me installing Audacity and the LAME mp3 plugin so I could record audio from youtube off of my pc computer.
Yep,.. there are plenty of ways to record audio from your computer. This is just one of the many ways to record audio.
For windows users, you can download Audacity from here:
For the LAME MP3 encoder, here is the download page:
Using audacity to me isn't that difficult.
1) Install the audacity + mp3 encoder
2) Open audactiy and make sure the mic input is changed to what you want to record (in my case I wanted to record what was coming out of the speakers).
3) Press the big red record button.
4) Turn on what you want to record... if it's a youtube video.. then press play.
5) When done recording press the Stop button.
6) Finally, Click on File and Export.
7) When choosing a name to save the file, you can change the file format to mp3.
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
Tags: Use Audacity to Record MP3 Audio from PC Speakers or Youtube, YouTube Editor, record, mp3, audio, from pc, speakers, youtube, any browser, internet explorer, firefox, chrome, pc, how to, use, tutorial, what I would do, export, lame, audacity