How to change your Folder Icon (Mac OS X). Hey youtube, this is my fifth ever video on youtube!! There is some parts i actually failed to do but still i hope you enjoy it!!
1. Open Safari
2. Go to either websites: http://www.iconfinder.com/ http://www.iconarchive.com/ (i prefer to use iconfinder)
3. Search for the image you want
4. Click on the image then press ICO
5. Open a new internet browser and then go to this website to download Img2icns app: http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/18369/img2icns
6. Download that then open the app
7. Drop the folder image onto your desktop then into the img2icns thingy
8. Press Folder then choose the folder you want to change
9. When your done, go into the folder then copy the image
10. Press Get info then there will be 2 folder images, highlight the image on the top left corner.
11. Paste the image
12. Your image is now changed!
Please Comment, Rate and Subscribe!! (no rude comments please, i know i suck at making these videos but its my first time so i will hopefully get better in the future)
Tags: How to change your Folder Icon (Mac OS X), How, to, change, your, Folder, Icon, (Mac, OS, X)