Change Command Prompt Language Fast with 'Englishize Cmd'. (Tip: Turn on YouTube subtitles for a walkthrough). For details and download, see: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Englishize-Cmd-Command-3e66ba79
There often comes a need to use built-in command-line tools in English in non-English Windows, as they are localized to another language which can be difficult for admins who only speak English. 'Englishize Cmd' employs a different technique to 'englishize' CLI tools with a click.
Features of Englishize Cmd:
- Toggles between English and non-English for many Windows commands.
- For English system admins who manages Windows PCs of other languages.
- No need to log off; settings are appled immediately.
- Comes with a restorer. Apply or restore is as simple as a click.
- Better character compatibility than changing DOS codepage.
- Many languages and executables are supported. Customizable.
- Ensure the outputs which your scripts catches are always in English.
- Administrator rights are required. It asks for rights to elevate itself. (Does not elevate over network mapped drives)
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/later and their server versions only.
Tags: Change Command Prompt Language Fast with 'Englishize Cmd', CMD, Command Prompt, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows, tutorial, DIY, howto, demo, screen capture, Step by Step, DOS, batch, script, software, tool, MUI, Multilingual User Interface, instructions, di