How To Install Replace Exhaust Manifold and Catalytic Converter 2002-06 Nissan Altima Sentra. https://www.1aauto.com/1A/direct-fit-catalytic-converter/Nissan/Altima/1AEEM00620?utm_source=YouTube&utm_medium=description&utm_campaign=videodesc&utm_term=m5R0fsWjS9Q
In this video, 1A Auto shows you how to remove a broken, leaking or corroded exhaust manifold and catalytic converter and install a new one. This video applies to he Nissan Altima, years 02, 03, 04, 05, and 06.
1. Disconnecting the Battery 0:59
2. Removing the Oxygen Sensors 1:10
3. Removing the Alternator 3:15
4. Removing the Catalytic Converter 5:47
5. Installing the New Catalytic Converter 8:46]
6. Reinstalling the Alternator 10:05
7. Reconnecting the Battery 12:03
8. Reinstalling the Heat Shield 12:10
9. Reinstalling the Oxygen Sensors 12:28
10. Fastening the Catalytic Converter 12:57
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.
Tags: How To Install Replace Exhaust Manifold and Catalytic Converter 2002-06 Nissan Altima Sentra, How to, instruction, directions, tutorial, guide, install, replace, remove, clogged, corroded, broken, leaking, cracked, rusted, exhaust, manifold, catalytic, converter, Nissan, Altima, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006