HOW TO FIX This Item Is Temporarily Unavailable. HOW TO FIX This Item Is Temporarily Unavailable
This Item Is Temporarily Unavailable!
Hello Everyone! I had this problem in a year but i managed to fix it with the newest OS X El Capitan. Follow my instructions and you will be good to go!
Disclaimer: If something happens to your computer I'm not responsible for it! DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!
What you need:
USB 8g or higher
FIRST Instructions ON Windows Computer:
1. Download Transmac and install
2. Download uTorrent and Install
3. Download this El Capitan torrent:
4. Download it in uTorrent
5. When it`s DONE put the dmg file on desktop
6. RUN Transmac on ADMINISTRATOR
7. Then right click on your usb drive to "format" your usb and leave the folders name Untitled
8. When format is done right click your usb again and click "restore with disk image"
9. Find your dmg file on the desktop and start restore your usb.
10. When you have restored your usb close down transmac and take out your usb from the Windows Computer and put it in your iMac, MacBook or what ever apple computer you have.
FINAL Instructions On MAC:
1. Put the usb in your mac
2. Boot up your RECOVERY MODE NOT THE USB!!!!
3. When Recovery has loaded go to DISK UTILITY
4. Find your usb and click on the Install OS X El Capitan folder and go to restore tab
5. And then use the Install El Capitan folder as SOURCE
6. And the Macintosh as DESTINATION and start restore.
7. When its DONE go to your usb (not the folder) and click on partition and choose (CURRENT = 1 PARTITION), (FORMAT = MAC OSX EXTENDED JOURNALED) and SCHEME = GUID PARTITION MAP.
8. Click Partition and wait for it to be DONE
9. After that you will get an new folder called Untitled (if you didn't rename it) and click on the folder and go to restore.
10. Choose the folder ( Untitled) as DESTINATION and the SOURCE go to the dmg file you saved/restored in to Macintosh HD and use it as a SOURCE and click restore.
11. After the restore LEAVE THE USB PLUGED TO THE MAC and reboot your mac.
12. You will se the USB and choose it to boot up OS X El Capitan on you MAC.
13. When it has booted up choose reinstall OSX and it won't ask you for a Apple ID so you can INSTALL it and your GOOD TO GO :)
Hello friends, Welcome to "Computer Matrix", I created this channel on 22 October 2016, my motive behind creating this channel was to make Easy to Understand, Tech Videos in Hindi, and I wanted each and every Individual whoever is interested in technology to be able to understand it in the easiest possible way, I live in Delhi, and I am doing this as my Hobby, I post new videos on topics that create the most confusion, Please SUBSCRIBE to Computer Matrix
Tags: HOW TO FIX This Item Is Temporarily Unavailable, os x (operating system), This Item Is Temporarily Unavailable, macbook pro, macbook air, mac os