How to Change File Permissions on Windows 7. How to Change File Permissions on Windows 7?
1. At First you have to locate the folder you would like to edit.
2. Right click on the folder and click the option that says, "Properties".
3. Go to the Security tab.
4. After you have viewed the permissions that are already set, you can now click on the Advanced Button that is right below the "Permissions for Authenticated Users"
5. A new dialogue box will appear.
6. Click on the user you would like to edit, and then click the option that says "Change Permissions".
7. Once that is clicked, you are going to get the same box pop up, but this time, you can actually edit the options.
8. Click on the edit button.
9. Change the permissions and click ok.
10. Click Apply and then Click Yes to Save the changes.
11. This is How You can Change the File Permission in Windows 7
Thank you for watching.
Learn How to Make Money Online, Join Us @ http://www.jobs4mind.com
This video is only for instructional or educational purpose.
Jobs4minds warrants that the content in this video is provided on an "as is" basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated:
Join Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Video Credits (Free Screen Recorder Software):
Image courtesy of [stockimages] at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Watch Previous Videos
How to Add a Folder to the Windows 7 File Index
How to View PageRank in Google Chrome
Tags: How to Change File Permissions on Windows 7, How to Change File Permissions on Windows 7, Change File Permissions on Windows 7, How to Change File Permissions in Windows 7, Change File Permissions in Windows 7, Windows 7 (Operating System), How-to (Media Genre), How-to (Website Category)