How to change ip address on windows 7 computer. Tutorial shows you, How to change IP address on windows 7
Setting a Static IP Address in Windows 7:
Open CMD (command prompt) and type "ipconfig /all"
The windows command is used for displaying all current network configuration information, you need IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway and DNS server.
1) Right click on computer icon and "open network and sharing center" ,
2) Click on "Change adapter settings" ,
3) Double-click on your local adapter, and click properties,
4) Find and open "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)"
5) Select Use the following IP address and enter your new IP address, Subnet mask, and Default gateway that corresponds with your network setup
6) Also type DNS server IP address
Subscribe To My Channel and Get More Great Tips:
Share this Video:
Feel free to ask me any question!!!
Find me on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/op3TUZ
Follow me on Google Plus: http://goo.gl/Uvauei
Follow me on TWITTER: http://goo.gl/gz2V6G
How to Change IP Address on Android Tablet - step by step tutorial
How to change ip address on windows 8 computer
How to Change IP Address Easily Using Batch File Script
How to Change IP Address on Linux (Terminal Commands)
Tags: How to change ip address on windows 7 computer, How to change ip address on windows 7, change ip address, set static ip windows 7, static ip, change, IP Address (API), Windows 7 (Operating System), Computer (Industry), Microsoft Windows (Operating System), whats my ip, my ip, my ip address, free address change, address, IP, win 7, Your, change of address, ip address lookup, myip, Information, networking, network, adapter, ipv4, TCP, network adapter, settings, configuration, configure, assign, windows 7 ip address, tutorial, ipconfig, how, to