Wow 1.12.1 or TBC on macOS High Sierra or Mojave with Wineskin (wine). edit2: for TBC, use this method instead: https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/acawi7/native_mac_243_world_of_warcraftapp_runs_on_all/
edit: PLEASE NOTE: you can use the mac client. Instead of using wineskine, just download the mac client and right click on the wow app, then show package content You'll find the app inside the "macos" folder. Link of the MAC client https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j-ASNuWgPl2LYYodoyfoFv9sSI3vQmPx/view?
In case you want to use the WoW PC client:
1) you need a WoW PC Client （can find one here: http://retro-wow.com/page/connect)
2) you need Wineskin Winery http://wineskin.urgesoftware.com/tiki-index.php?page=Downloads
3) Open Wineskin Winery
4) click on "Create New Blanket Wrapper"
5) save the wrapper somewhere
6) In the finder, you have to right click the wrapper and select "show package content", then open Contents/MacOS/WineskinLauncher
7) Select "Set Screen Options"
8) Make sure to select the 4 options : "Use Mac Driver instead of X11" "Decorate windows" "Auto Detect GPU Info for Direct3D" and "Use Direct3D Boost (if available")
9) Click done
10) Now drag wow.exe from the wow folder to the wrapper icon
11) Wow will launch after a few seconds
12) Fullscreen and window mode both work
Tags: Wow 1.12.1 or TBC on macOS High Sierra or Mojave with Wineskin (wine), wow 1.12.1 mac wineskin wine